Re: Increasing maximum connection for postgresql 9.2

От om prash jaiswal
Тема Re: Increasing maximum connection for postgresql 9.2
Дата
Список pgsql-admin
Increase your kenal level parameter.
in the /etc/sysctl.conf file
kernal.shmmax=
kernal.shmin =
based on your RAM memory.
Give half of RAM size to these parameter.
calculate the value of kernal.shmmax, kernal.shmin from the given link.
http://www.postgresql.org/docs/9.2/static/kernel-resources.html#SYSVIPC.