Re: PostgreSQL 9.3: monitor read vs write activity

От jaime soler
Тема Re: PostgreSQL 9.3: monitor read vs write activity
Дата
Список pgsql-admin
El vie, 14-02-2014 a las 11:09 +0400, Sergey Arlashin escribió:
> Hi!
> I'd like to setup my monitoring system to monitor read vs. write activity of my postgresql database. What is the best
waydo do this?

There are many monitoring system that provide this metricts like nagios,
munin, zabixx,... most of them rely on
http://bucardo.org/wiki/Check_postgres
Check the wiki http://wiki.postgresql.org/wiki/Monitoring

От: Sergey Arlashin
Сообщение: PostgreSQL 9.3: monitor read vs write activity