Re: After how many updates should a vacuum be performed?

От Tom Lane
Тема Re: After how many updates should a vacuum be performed?
Дата
Re: After how many updates should a vacuum be performed?
Список pgsql-admin
Ellen Cyran <ellen@urban.csuohio.edu> writes:
>> Hm, that should be OK.  What do you have maintenance_work_mem set to?

> It's set at the default 16384.

That should be plenty for getting rid of a million or so tuples.  I'm
wondering if you are seeing some weird locking effect.  Is the VACUUM
constantly busy with I/O or does it sit and wait at points?  Do you have
other queries actively accessing the table during the VACUUM?

Сообщение: Re: After how many updates should a vacuum be performed?
Сообщение: Re: After how many updates should a vacuum be performed?