Re: fastest dump/restore

От Vincent Veyron
Тема Re: fastest dump/restore
Дата
Список pgsql-general
Le dimanche 26 janvier 2014 à 10:27 -0700, Scott Ribe a écrit :
> Is there an article anywhere which documents everything the current state of the art for the fastest dump/restore?
Whatdump/restore format & options? What things to tweak in the config? I've picked up a few bits here and there along
theline, but was just wondering if there's a comprehensive source of current advice.

pg_dump has its documentation :
http://www.postgresql.org/docs/9.3/static/app-pgdump.html

see also 14.4.9. Some Notes About pg_dump in :
http://www.postgresql.org/docs/9.3/static/populate.html

--
                                        Regards, Vincent Veyron

http://libremen.com/
Legal case, contract and insurance claim management software

От: Michael Paquier
Сообщение: Re: Fully-automatic streaming replication failover when master dies?
От: Ian Lawrence Barwick
Сообщение: Re: fastest dump/restore