levenshtein_less_equal does not work

От alexandros_e
Тема levenshtein_less_equal does not work
Дата
Список pgsql-general
Hello to all,

I always use PostgreSQL from enterpriseDB. I have both 9.2 and 9.1 latest
verions installed on two different Ubuntu 64bit machines. For some reason
levenshtein_less_equal does not work, in contrast to levenshtein which works
as expected. I even downloaded the src code for PostgreSQL code for
fuzzystrmatch and compiled myself, added the so file to the correct place
and still it does not work. The process was correct, because I have
increased the levenshtein limit from 255 to 2048.

Can you tell me how to make levenshtein_less_equal. Are those mysterious
IFDEF levenshtein_less_equal that are messing compilation?

Thanks,

Alexandros