Re: using rpmbuild with PostgreSQL 9.2.6 source code

От Devrim GÜNDÜZ
Тема Re: using rpmbuild with PostgreSQL 9.2.6 source code
Дата
Список pgsql-general
Hi,

On Mon, 2014-01-20 at 17:05 +0800, Craig Ringer wrote:

> Rather than attempting to build PostgreSQL packages, why not use the
> existing PGDG packages from http://yum.postgresql.org/ for RHEL /
> CentOS 6?

I think Sameer is working on a ppc build, which we do not support (yet,
at least).

> If you need to patch them, then you should be able to just "yum
> install yum-utils", "yumdownloader --source postgres" to get the srpm,
> "rpm -i" the srpm into your ~/RPMBUILD directory, and make any
> appropriate modifications before rebuilding.

For the archives: It should be

yumdownloader --enablerepo=pgdg92-source postgresql92

Regards,
--
Devrim GÜNDÜZ

Вложения

Сообщение: Re: using rpmbuild with PostgreSQL 9.2.6 source code
Сообщение: Re: using rpmbuild with PostgreSQL 9.2.6 source code