Re: pg_largeobject related issue with 9.2

От Kevin Grittner
Тема Re: pg_largeobject related issue with 9.2
Дата
Список pgsql-general
sramay <nic.srama@gmail.com> wrote:

> select * from pg_largeobject where loid=141066;
>
> it is showing 3 rows
>
> But whenever I want to export to lo_export it says loid missing

Perhaps pageno = 0 is missing for that object?  Perhaps you need
something in pg_largeobject_metadata for the object permissions?  I
would compare the entries for the large objects which are not
working with the entries that are working.

--
Kevin Grittner
EDB: http://www.enterprisedb.com