Re: pg_largeobject related issue with 9.2

От sramay
Тема Re: pg_largeobject related issue with 9.2
Дата
Список pgsql-general
Hi Kevin,

I will use whatever techniques you have mentioned.

The situation is unique there was no backup for 300+ GB Database.
If I give the command

select * from pg_largeobject where loid=141066;

it is showing 3 rows

But whenever I want to export to lo_export it says loid missing it says.

If u can give us some more hints of exporting whatever is visible it will
be of great help.

Thanking u in advance

Rama