How to know server status variable in postgresql?

От ambilalmca
Тема How to know server status variable in postgresql?
Дата
Re: How to know server status variable in postgresql?
Список pgsql-general
Hai, I am developing a java application for performance counter. For that i
want to collect all server status counter names with current value. i just
did it for MySQl by, *"SHOW GLOBAL STATUS"*. is their any query similar this
to collect those details from the database. I am new to postgresql, so i
dont know about it well. So if you know help me friends.

Thanks in advance