Re: Intel DC S3700/S3500 question

От Glyn Astill
Тема Re: Intel DC S3700/S3500 question
Дата
Список pgsql-admin

>________________________________

eitherof Intel's new enterprise SSDs or do you use the one Dell supplies on board?

>If you do use a separate SSD RAID controller, what brand/model is it?

I guess it's personal preference, whatever you get test it well. Our servers are now a couple of years old, but I've
somes3700s in r910s on dell h700 controllers without issues.  Going back to some even older machines from when the perc
controllerswere inconsistent and mainly crap, I switched them out for adaptec 5805 & 5805Z controllers and we've a
bunchof s3500s on those without issue too.

I'm not sure what controllers dell are shipping these days, or if they're still h700s if they're still the same.  I
thinkours are lsi megasas 9260s.

От: Robert Burgholzer
Сообщение: Re: INSERT performance tuning experiences
От: Alvaro Herrera
Сообщение: Re: