ts_vector workaround for - No more than 256 positions per lexeme

От avni
Тема ts_vector workaround for - No more than 256 positions per lexeme
Дата
Список pgsql-admin
Hi - I am trying to build a search engine where frequency of a term in the
search document is very important and I need ts_vector to be able to support
more than 256 positions per lexeme (up to 2000 at least). Does anyone know
of a workaround to this limit or how I could build one?

Thanks in advance,
Avni