RE: Re: Reading £ character from DB is displaying œ character

От saisantoshi
Тема RE: Re: Reading £ character from DB is displaying œ character
Дата
Список pgsql-jdbc
I understand that its not gibberish.. but the problem is how can I set the
editor to view the right character set. I am using DOS propmt ( and
connectng it to PSQL client) to view the data in DB. Now, there are
different audience viewing the data set from DB. If the vewer can't
determine what the character is.. it would be very annoying.. There should
be a way in DOS prompt to set the terminal to view the data which is UTF-8.
Not able to view the data is a limitation on Wndows OS.

Thanks,
Sai.