getting rid of maintainer-check

От Peter Eisentraut
Тема getting rid of maintainer-check
Дата
Re: getting rid of maintainer-check  (Andres Freund <andres@2ndquadrant.com>)
Re: getting rid of maintainer-check  (Euler Taveira <euler@timbira.com.br>)
Re: getting rid of maintainer-check  (Peter Eisentraut <peter_e@gmx.net>)
Список pgsql-hackers
The maintainer-check target never really caught on, I think.  Most
people don't run it, and that in turn annoys those who do.  Also, it
doesn't provide much functionality.

I propose that we get rid of it and roll the functionality into the
regular build.

Specifically:

- Running duplicate_oids during the regular build was already discussed
elsewhere recently.  There are some details to be resolved there, but
it's doable.

- Checking for tabs in SGML files can be run during the regular
documentation build without problems.

- The NLS checks can also be run during the regular NLS-enabled build.

That's it.  Any concerns?

Сообщение: Re: strange IS NULL behaviour
Сообщение: Re: strange IS NULL behaviour