Creating Groups

От Shawn T. Walker
Тема Creating Groups
Дата
Список pgsql-admin
Hi All,

    I figured how to create a user, but how to I create a group?
Here is what I did:

create user <username>
nocreatedb
nocreateuser
in group staff;

I got a CREATE;

When I try to grant access I get an error:

grant all
on user_info
to group staff

Anyone have any ideas???  It would be a real pain to have to do this
on a user level.

--

           Shawn T. Walker  swalker@iac.net
              Internet Access Cincinnati

Сообщение: Re: [ADMIN] Limits on Tables?
Сообщение: Re: [ADMIN] Limits on Tables?