Re: Google Doc Camp

От: Peter Eisentraut
Тема: Re: Google Doc Camp
Дата: ,
Список: pgsql-docs

Скрыть дерево обсуждения

Google Doc Camp  (Josh Berkus, )
 Re: Google Doc Camp  (David Fetter, )
  Re: Google Doc Camp  (Steve Atkins, )
   Re: Google Doc Camp  (Peter Eisentraut, )
    Re: Google Doc Camp  (Steve Atkins, )
     Re: Google Doc Camp  (Satoshi Nagayasu, )
 Re: Google Doc Camp  (Josh Berkus, )
  Re: Google Doc Camp  (Tom Lane, )
 Re: Google Doc Camp  (Craig Kerstiens, )
  Re: Google Doc Camp  (Basil Bourque, )

On Mon, 2013-08-05 at 09:41 -0700, Steve Atkins wrote:
> For real newbies a major hurdle is getting the server up and
> a user / database created, so a platform-specific "actually getting
> up and running" prequel tutorial would also be a big improvement.

I agree.  The real gap we have are platform-specific getting-started
tutorials.  All the tricky initial steps are very platform specific.

These tutorials could be put into the wiki initially.