Re: Autoanalyze of the autovacuum daemon ...

От Baptiste LHOSTE
Тема Re: Autoanalyze of the autovacuum daemon ...
Дата
Список pgsql-admin
>> Please show us the output from running this query:
>>
>> http://wiki.postgresql.org/wiki/Server_Configuration

> [very reasonable settings except for a very large work_mem]

> Make sure that work_mem setting isn't driving you into swapping or
> near-zero caching. A shortage of cache space could explain this
> because it looks like about 8.5 ms for each page read. About the only
> other thing I can think to recommend is to decrease
> autovacuum_cost_delay to 10ms and see if that helps.

When I run a command htop on my server I can not see any swap issue :

Mem 4Go / 16Go
Swp 175B / 4Go

I am sorry but I do not understand we you suggest to decrease autovacuum_cost_delay to 10 ms.
We already set autovacuum_vacuum_cost_delay to 10ms for those tables.

>> 4 * 300 Go Raid 0

> You do realize that if any of those four drives fail you will need to
> use your backup, right?

Yes, we do. We already used our backup when we changed some old servers.

Regards, Baptiste.