Re: system catalog pg_rewrite column ev_attr document description problem

От Kevin Grittner
Тема Re: system catalog pg_rewrite column ev_attr document description problem
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
Hari Babu <haribabu.kommi@huawei.com> wrote:

> system catalog pg_rewrite column ev_attr document description as shown below
>
> ev_attr  - The column this rule is for (currently, always zero to indicate
> the whole table)
>
> But In the code the column value is always set as -1. can we change the
> column description as below is fine?
>
> ev_attr  - The column this rule is for, presently this value is -1.

I just changed "zero" to "-1".

Thanks for the report!

--
Kevin Grittner
The Enterprise PostgreSQL Company

От: Ants Aasma
Сообщение: Re: Proposal for CSN based snapshots
От: Tom Lane
Сообщение: Re: system catalog pg_rewrite column ev_attr document description problem