Re: REFRESH MATERIALIZED VIEW command in PL block hitting Assert

От Kevin Grittner
Тема Re: REFRESH MATERIALIZED VIEW command in PL block hitting Assert
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
Andres Freund <andres@2ndquadrant.com> wrote:
> On 2013-04-23 17:48:49 +0530, Jeevan Chalke wrote:
>> Hi Tom,
>>
>> Since we are close to release, we should not have crashes like
>> this.
>>
>> Please have a look. My patch may not be correct as I haven't
>> looked closely.
>
> Isn't that Kevin's departement?

I'll gladly pick this up.  Tom had moved some code around and
dropped a couple comments that made it sound like he was still
working on it, so I was trying to stay out of his way; but if I've
misinterpreted that, I can jump in here.

--
Kevin Grittner
The Enterprise PostgreSQL Company

Сообщение: Re: REFRESH MATERIALIZED VIEW command in PL block hitting Assert
Сообщение: Re: REFRESH MATERIALIZED VIEW command in PL block hitting Assert