Re: Readline support in psql -- worked earlier for me

От Tom Lane
Тема Re: Readline support in psql -- worked earlier for me
Дата
Список pgsql-admin
"Peter Kovacs" <maxottovonstirlitz@gmail.com> writes:
> It appears as though psql ignored the settings in my ~/.inputrc file:

Seems to work for me in 8.3.3.  Maybe a permissions problem on your
.inputrc file?  If you can't figure it out, one way to attack the
problem is to strace psql startup, then look through the output to
find where it tries to open .inputrc, and see what happens exactly.