Re: Huge pages not working on PG 9.4

От Glyn Astill
Тема Re: Huge pages not working on PG 9.4
Дата
Список pgsql-admin

I've very thin knowledge on this too, but I'll chip in with what I remember.  Not sure if you'd have to set
hugetlb_shm_groupto the gid of the postgres user.

And I think you can see what support your kernel was compiled with this:

$ grep HUGE /boot/config-$(uname -r)

And a quick peek at what you've got set up currently:

$ grep -R "" /sys/kernel/mm/hugepages/ /proc/sys/vm/*huge*

$ cat /proc/meminfo |grep Huge

Perhaps if you post those to the list it'd help someone advise?