Upgrade from 9.1.6 to 9,1.7 seems to have caused a major slowdown

От Greg Williamson
Тема Upgrade from 9.1.6 to 9,1.7 seems to have caused a major slowdown
Дата
Список pgsql-admin
Dear peoples,

Today we upgraded a small (7.5 megabytes) but hyperactive database from postgresql 9.1.6 to 9.1.7 (we use INDEX
CONCURRENTLYa lot) and after restarting it looks as if we have a slower system -- fewer queries, but more long ones,
fewercheckpoints. I am still manually comparing config  settings to see if anything changed (shouldn't have but ...).

Has anyone else seen anything like this ?

I  suspect some site error had led to us scoring an own-goal but I thought I'd ask and see if anyone else has seen
this.

Thanks,

Greg Williamson