NEED REPLICATION SOLUTION -POSTGRES 9.1

От suhas.basavaraj12
Тема NEED REPLICATION SOLUTION -POSTGRES 9.1
Дата
Re: NEED REPLICATION SOLUTION -POSTGRES 9.1
Список pgsql-performance
Hi,

We are planning to migrate  our production  databases to different
servers.We have around  8 servers with 8 different clusters.We are planning
t shuffle databases and make them as 7 cluster and migrate to new remote
servers .
We cannot use streaming replication as we are migrating different databases
from different clusters to one single cluster . This  will be resulting in
huge downtime  as data is huge .
Need expert advice on this scenario.Can we reduce downtime in any way ..??

Rgrds
Suhas