Re: [SQL] Outer Joins, Foreign keys, subselects

От Tom Lane
Тема Re: [SQL] Outer Joins, Foreign keys, subselects
Дата
Список pgsql-sql
Jens Glaser <jens@helena.jens.de> writes:
>> We have subselects, and plan to add outer joins and foreign keys in 6.6.

> well, but AFAIK not of the form e.g.

>   select blabla from (select * from asdasd ..) t1,
>                      (select * from bsdfsd ..) t2, where t1.pkey=t2.pkey
>   ..

> (subselects in the target list). SCR!

Actually, Jan is saying that that's exactly what he needs to make rules
work Really Right.  If we add subselect RTEs for the rule rewriter,
I see no reason that we couldn't provide them for direct use too.

Might not happen for 6.6, but maybe the version after.
        regards, tom lane

В списке pgsql-sql по дате отправления: