Re: Streaming Replication (Master Delta Sync)

От Parkirat Bagga
Тема Re: Streaming Replication (Master Delta Sync)
Дата
Список pgsql-admin
Thanks Albe.

For the delay between 2 machines, the data insertions is happening at 8K tps
and each record is around 1KB. So a total of 8Mb/s of data is getting
inserted in the Master PG.

The slave is not in different region but in different availability zone
(same region) on EC2. Sorry for the typo above.

We are using x1.large machines and PG-9.1 for both Master and Slave.

What, I have observed that there is always only one sender process sending
the data. Is it possible with any configuration that I can optimize this
system for more current and less overhead on master. We are not thinking
in-terms of long running queries.

Regards,
Parkirat Singh Bagga.