Re: Re: Items missing from some context menus in object browser of v1.16 beta4

От Guillaume Lelarge
Тема Re: Re: Items missing from some context menus in object browser of v1.16 beta4
Список pgadmin-hackers
On Sat, 2012-09-08 at 02:04 +0200, Erwin Brandstetter wrote:
> On 05.09.2012 23:12, Guillaume Lelarge wrote:

messages.. seems to be offline for now?

tableso far. I tried but failed to

> >> As you said, the trac site seems to be done right now, so I can't check
> >> your screenshots. I know there are some issues with the indexes right
> >> now. See the thread intitled "pgAdmin III commit: Lots of work on
> >> domains, and check constraints". I have a patch that may fix your
> >> issues, but can't check as I can't see your screenshots. I mostly need
> >> an answer from Dave, to know if I should apply my patch, or revert my
> >> older patch.
> >>
> > trac is available now, thanks to Dave.
> >
> > My patch fixes the issue you found.
>
> I have downloaded and tested with 1.16.0 (Sep 7 2012). I am afraid my results disagree, the regression is still
there,all of it. Just like in the
> screenshot in the ticket.
>
> The other thing I reported seems fixed, though: "Bug in SQL script for indexes", where the SQL script used the table
nameinstead of the schema name.

Then you should try to give me an SQL script that I can execute and that
will show the same issue. Because I tried again, and I don't have the
issue.

--
Guillaume
http://blog.guillaume.lelarge.info