Re: Minor addition to index documentation

От Tom Lane
Тема Re: Minor addition to index documentation
Дата
Список pgsql-docs
> Maybe "GiST indexes require nine support functions, two of which are
> optional, as shown in XYZ".

That wording seems just as bizarre to me: a support function can hardly
be both "required" and "optional".  After a bit of thought I changed it
    GiST indexes have nine support functions, two of which are optional,

I noted that the corresponding wording for GIN indexes was a bit out
of date too :-(.  Pushed with those corrections.

Сообщение: Re: [HACKERS] max_worker_processes on the standby
Сообщение: Re: [HACKERS] max_worker_processes on the standby