Re: Re: Allow replacement of bloated primary key indexes without foreign key rebuilds

От Alvaro Herrera
Тема Re: Re: Allow replacement of bloated primary key indexes without foreign key rebuilds
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
Excerpts from Tom Lane's message of mar jul 10 10:44:03 -0400 2012:

> All of these things seem like ugly, hard-to-use kluges anyway (the
> make-sure-the-indexes-match business is just as much of a PITA for the
> DBA as it is for the system).  What we really want is REINDEX
> CONCURRENTLY.

http://citeseerx.ist.psu.edu/viewdoc/summary?doi=10.1.1.47.9961 ?

Сообщение: Re: Synchronous Standalone Master Redoux
Сообщение: Re: Synchronous Standalone Master Redoux