Re: Synchronous Standalone Master Redoux

От Shaun Thomas
Тема Re: Synchronous Standalone Master Redoux
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
On 07/10/2012 09:40 AM, Heikki Linnakangas wrote:

> You are mistaken. It only guarantees that it's been sync'd to disk in
> the standby, but if there are open snapshots or the system is simply
> busy, it might takes minutes or more until the effects of that
> transaction become visible.

Well, crap. It's subtle distinctions like this I wish I'd noticed
before. Doesn't really affect our plans, it just makes sync rep even
less viable for our use case. Thanks for the correction! :)

--
Shaun Thomas
312-444-8534

Сообщение: Re: Re: Allow replacement of bloated primary key indexes without foreign key rebuilds
Сообщение: Re: Re: Allow replacement of bloated primary key indexes without foreign key rebuilds