Postgresql New login - password expiration???

От smiley2211
Тема Postgresql New login - password expiration???
Дата
Список pgsql-admin
Hello all,

I've created a new Postgresql login and I set an expiration date on the
account 'VALID until xx-xx-xxx'...will this require the user to CHANGE his
password at expiration or will it DISABLE the user account???

Also, how do I set password expiration on new accounts???  ---I want them to
CHANGE their password upon first logging in...

Thanks...Michelle.