import *.backup-file (PostGIS - not mine)

От gipsy-king1
Тема import *.backup-file (PostGIS - not mine)
Дата
Список pgsql-general
Dear all

I have to import and watch/edit data stored in an .backup-file. This is a
backup-file, stored by an other firm.
My problem is, I am new at Postgres and it is the first time I have to work
with PostGIS-data.

I installed pgAdminIII and tryed to import it with this program. But it will
not work...

Can you tell me what I have to do?

best regards,
Thomas