Re: Draft release notes complete

От Peter Eisentraut
Тема Re: Draft release notes complete
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
On tor, 2012-05-10 at 17:31 +0200, Magnus Hagander wrote:
> If people want the main docs building more often that's not really a
> problem other than time - we just need to decouple it from the
> buildfarm and run a separate job for it. It's not rocket science..

Many years ago, Bruce and myself in particular put in a lot of work to
make the turnaround time on the docs build less than 5 minutes, based on
various requests.  I'm disappointed to learn that that was abandoned
without discussion.  We might as well just put the old job back.

Сообщение: Re: Draft release notes complete
Сообщение: Re: Draft release notes complete