Re: Status of tablespaces

От Tom Lane
Тема Re: Status of tablespaces
Дата
Список pgsql-general
Christoph Dalitz <christoph.dalitz@hs-niederrhein.de> writes:
> What might be useful were some kind of quota (on the database
> side, not the operating system) for a tablespace.
> Any plans to implement something in that direction?

No.  Enforcing a quota would imply creating a synchronization bottleneck
among all update operations, so I'd resist any such proposal...
especially seeing that the problem can already be solved at the operating
system level.

Сообщение: Re: all backends (pg7.2.3 / redhat 7.2) die due to unexpected signal 14 (SIGALRM)
Сообщение: Re: all backends (pg7.2.3 / redhat 7.2) die due to unexpected signal 14 (SIGALRM)