Re: libpqxx for x86 builds of RHEL?

От Devrim GÜNDÜZ
Тема Re: libpqxx for x86 builds of RHEL?
Дата
Список pgsql-admin
Hi,

On Thu, 2012-04-05 at 11:27 -0700, Dave Johansen wrote:
> I just noticed that libpqxx is not in the yum repos for the 32-bit
> builds of RHEL. Would it be possible to add them to the 32-bit repos?

Thanks for the report. I saw 9.0 packages were missing, and I uploaded
them. Are you using a difference version?

While on it, I also updated libpqxx to 4.0 for PostgreSQL 9.1+.

Regards,
--
Devrim GÜNDÜZ

Вложения

Сообщение: Re: replication failure with GIN index
Сообщение: Re: replication failure with GIN index