Bug in postgresql 8.1

От prem tolani
Тема Bug in postgresql 8.1
Дата
Список pgsql-bugs
Please refer to below mail and help, i need urgent help.

Thanks in advance.

Regards,
Prem

> I get below error message> >=20
>=20
> PG "FATAL:=EF=BF=BD could not reattach to shared memory
> > (key=3D5432001, addr=3D02100000): Invalid
> > > argument.
> >=20
>=20
> This messages occurs in windows 7 eventviewer log.
> Application log / postgresql log do not show anything. It is
> custom application made in java. When application is running and i restar=
t postgresql service, the application crashes. What could be probable reaso=
n and solution to this ?=20

От: Alexander LAW
Сообщение: Re: BUG #6510: A simple prompt is displayed using wrong charset
От: prem tolani
Сообщение: Fw: Bug in postgresql 8.1