Re: controlling the location of server-side SSL files

От Peter Eisentraut
Тема Re: controlling the location of server-side SSL files
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
On ons, 2012-02-29 at 14:20 -0500, Tom Lane wrote:
> In particular, I observe that we get pushback anytime we break something
> in a way that makes SSL config files be required on the client side;
> see bug #6302 for most recent example.

*If* we were to make a change in libpq analogous to the server side, the
effect would be to make the files less required, which could actually
help the case of bug #6302.

Сообщение: Re: controlling the location of server-side SSL files
Сообщение: Re: controlling the location of server-side SSL files