Re: Backend crash with user defined aggregate

От Tom Lane
Тема Re: Backend crash with user defined aggregate
Дата
Список pgsql-general
Ron Mayer <rm_pg@cheapcomplexdevices.com> writes:
> Fails the same way in each case.  It was doing a HashAggregate last time; but
> I just reproduced it now with a GroupAggregate.

> fli=# explain analyze select ext_doc_id,strcat_agg(nam)||+strcat_agg(val) from facet_raw group by ext_doc_id;
> FATAL:  terminating connection due to administrator command

Hmm.  Now that I look at it again, that message implies that something
sent SIGTERM to the backend.  You need to figure out where that signal
is coming from and why.  I think I have heard of platforms on which
SIGTERM is generated if a process exceeds a preset run-time limit;
is it possible that you've started your postmaster with finite limits
on process runtime?  What is the platform exactly, anyway?