Re: Seriously? MASTER PASSWORD REQUIRED Again?!#$@!

От Ray O'Donnell
Тема Re: Seriously? MASTER PASSWORD REQUIRED Again?!#$@!
Дата
Список pgadmin-support
On 18/10/2019 13:51, richard coleman wrote:
> That would be just a wee more helpful if you actually *included* a
> /config_local.py/ in that directory for users to update, or better yet,
> didn't require users to make changes to config files and just kept the
> settings in the Preferences UI, as you have done with *ALL* the others
> settings a user might be interested in changing.

While I personally feel that something of a mountain is being made out
of this particular molehill, the above idea isn't a bad one - it would
be helpful if the packagers included a dummy or placeholder
config.local.py, perhaps containing a few commented-out examples which
would be a boon to non-Python people like me.

Ray.

--
Raymond O'Donnell // Galway // Ireland
ray@rodonnell.ie