Re: Postgres 9.1 client authentication for local, no password required?

От Guillaume Lelarge
Тема Re: Postgres 9.1 client authentication for local, no password required?
Список pgsql-admin
On Thu, 2012-01-05 at 22:23 +0100, Wujek Srujek wrote:
> Yes, pgAdmin is pretty much the only thing I use after initially installing
> and setting the password for the 'postgres' user.
> When does it do it? How did I trigger that?

It does that when you tell it to record your password (checkbox in the
server properties dialog, and in the connection dialog too IIRC). Which
is neat because it's the usual password file for PostgreSQL clients.

--
Guillaume
http://blog.guillaume.lelarge.info