Re: PostgreSQL DBA in SPAAAAAAAACE

От Vincent Veyron
Тема Re: PostgreSQL DBA in SPAAAAAAAACE
Дата
Список pgsql-general
Le vendredi 23 décembre 2011 à 13:14 +1300, Gavin Flower a écrit :

> ... gotta sign off, men in black suites are spilling from vans heading
> my way

Haha! that gave me a laugh...

I voted for Joe, and I'm amazed he won; I did not think he stood a
chance, considering the web site had SQL Server logos all over the
place.

Maybe you're right, it must be trap (just kidding, Joe).

--
Vincent Veyron
http://marica.fr/

Сообщение: Re: Performance question: Commit or rollback?
Сообщение: Re: Performance question: Commit or rollback?