Re: pgadmin error - sql window

От Guillaume Lelarge
Тема Re: pgadmin error - sql window
Список pgadmin-support
On Sun, 2011-12-04 at 18:33 +0100, Guillaume Lelarge wrote:
> On Mon, 2011-11-21 at 00:09 +0100, Guillaume Lelarge wrote:
> > On Thu, 2011-11-17 at 07:57 -0700, Doug Easterbrook wrote:
> > [...]
> > > Not sure if those are the same symptoms, but its is how I made PGadmin fail opening the SQL browser.
> > >

> > One of my colleagues found a bug in the loading of this file. This may
> > relate to your issues. He gave me the histoqueries file so that I can
> > reproduce the issue. And I did. I didn't fix the bug yet (it's fairly
> > late here), so I'll work on his issue later. But I guess you can do that
> > too. If you still have the issue, please, send me
> > your .pgadmin_histoqueries file, so that I can work on your issue.
> >

> I looked into that bug today. It seems my colleague's file has a strange
> byte in it (0x05, that I can put too with Ctrl-Alt-E on my Fedora). Do
> you have any special characters in your .pgadmin_histoqueries file?

Finally nailed it. The fix will be in 1.14.2. If you want to make sure
it will fix his issue, you can either try the patch yourself, or you can
send me your .pgadmin_histoqueries file so that I can check (and fix if
it's another bug).

--
Guillaume http://blog.guillaume.lelarge.info http://www.dalibo.com