Re: Notes on implementing URI syntax for libpq

От Alvaro Herrera
Тема Re: Notes on implementing URI syntax for libpq
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
Excerpts from Florian Weimer's message of jue nov 24 11:31:29 -0300 2011:

> * Alvaro Herrera:
>
> > I think we should just propose something that will not work in JDBC.
>
> I'm not sure if this is a good idea. 8-)
>
> I plan to add UNIX Domain socket support to the JDBC driver.
> Eventually, the JDK will expose UNIX Domain sockets to Java code, too
> (they are already used internally for management functions).

Well, in that case, the JDBC could simply adopt whatever syntax that
libpq ends up adopting.  I just meant "something that will not work in
JDBC *right now*" (i.e. with no local socket support).

Сообщение: Re: Notes on implementing URI syntax for libpq
Сообщение: Re: Notes on implementing URI syntax for libpq