Re: [CORE] RC1 blocker issues

От Tom Lane
Тема Re: [CORE] RC1 blocker issues
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
Josh Berkus <josh@agliodbs.com> writes:
> I got spoiled by 8.1, which released in an 8-week beta with no slippage.
> Surely we can do that again?

The reason we slipped from November 15 was the discovery of a serious
bug that required a complex fix; we concluded we needed more testing
time to have any confidence in the fix.  If another such bug comes up
in the next week, I'll vote to slip again.  If not, we should release
per schedule.

8.1 was fortunate enough not to have any such bugs found during beta,
but that isn't a situation that we can promise every time out.

Сообщение: Re: [CORE] RC1 blocker issues
Сообщение: Re: [CORE] RC1 blocker issues