Re: SQL Query tool in PGAdmin causing exception

От Guillaume Lelarge
Тема Re: SQL Query tool in PGAdmin causing exception
Список pgadmin-support
On Fri, 2011-10-28 at 17:33 -0400, Manish Jain wrote:
> Hi Guillaume,
>
> Got this point and I really appreciate your help.
> On you suggestion I also upgrade from PostgreSQL 9.0 to 9.1 but my PGAdmin window is showing me both 9.0 & 9.1
servers.Do you I have to uninstall the previous version of the PostgreSQL first? If yes, then how?

You should uninstall the oldest release if you don't need it anymore.
There is an uninstaller in its directory.

--
Guillaume http://blog.guillaume.lelarge.info http://www.dalibo.com

От: Guillaume Lelarge
Сообщение: Re: SQL Query tool in PGAdmin causing exception
От: Manish Jain
Сообщение: Re: SQL Query tool in PGAdmin causing exception