Re: SQL Query tool in PGAdmin causing exception

От Guillaume Lelarge
Тема Re: SQL Query tool in PGAdmin causing exception
Список pgadmin-support
On Fri, 2011-10-28 at 17:01 -0400, Manish Jain wrote:
> Hello,
>
> I removed .pgadmin_histoqueries file and it worked, but can i know the reason/research behind this issue?

This file contains your queries history. In the first release of pgAdmin
that uses it, it could grow a lot and pgAdmin can have a hard time
reading it all at the start of the query tool. This bug has been fixed
then, but you can always get hit by it if you didn't upgrade your
pgadmin release or if you already have a too big file.

--
Guillaume http://blog.guillaume.lelarge.info http://www.dalibo.com