Re: flashback concept in postgres

От Devrim GÜNDÜZ
Тема Re: flashback concept in postgres
Дата
Список pgsql-admin
On Fri, 2011-10-14 at 11:19 +0530, Karuna Karpe wrote:

>           can any one tell me that, oracle flashback similar concept
> in postgresql?

We don't have exactly the same, but we have PITR -- the result is the
same, but done in a different way. Search for Point In Time Recovery in
the documentation.

>  and same like  oracle SQL Loader in postgresql.

We have pgloader:

http://pgfoundry.org/projects/pgloader
http://pgloader.projects.postgresql.org/

Regards,
--
Devrim GÜNDÜZ

Вложения

От: Karuna Karpe
Сообщение: flashback concept in postgres