Re: Range Types - typo + NULL string constructor

От Jeff Davis
Тема Re: Range Types - typo + NULL string constructor
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
On Mon, 2011-10-10 at 18:39 +0100, Thom Brown wrote:
>  So the default boundaries should be '[]' as opposed to '[)' as it is
> now.

Would that vary between range types? In other words, do I bring back
default_flags?

If not, I think a lot of people will object. The most common use-case
for range types are for continuous ranges like timestamps. And (as I
pointed out in reply to Florian) there are good reasons to use the '[)'
convention for those cases.

Regards,Jeff Davis