Re: Polish pgAdmin website translation

От Guillaume Lelarge
Тема Re: Polish pgAdmin website translation
Список pgadmin-hackers
Hi,

On Mon, 2011-09-19 at 22:27 +0200, Begina Felicysym wrote:
[...]
> This language is not mentionned on the "Translation::Status" page. It applies only to the pgadmin3_website.pot file,
andthe website itself. This language is included in the language combo box  on the top right corner on the site,
nowhereelse. And it has a french translation 'Salvadore'.

OK, I think I finally understood your point. The french translation of
Salvatorian is plain wrong, isn't it? actually, when I look into
their .po file, I see that country is Indonesian. Thanks a lot, Begina,
I'll fix it.

--
Guillaume
  http://blog.guillaume.lelarge.info

От: "pgAdmin Trac"
Сообщение: [pgAdmin III] #339: Show inherited tables without quotes in the listview
От: Guillaume Lelarge
Сообщение: pgAdmin website commit: Fix an issue spotted by Begina Felicysym