Re: Test suite fails on alpha architecture

От Tom Lane
Тема Re: Test suite fails on alpha architecture
Дата
Список pgsql-bugs
Martin Pitt <martin@piware.de> writes:
> The testsuite of 8.3 beta 2 fails on the Alpha architecture (versions
> up to 8.2 worked fine).

We redid some of the float error handling for 8.3, in hopes of getting
closer to the IEEE standard behavior for NaNs and infinities and so on.
I guess that isn't working on your Alpha.  I have a vague recollection
that Alphas use non-IEEE floats so maybe this is not too surprising.

Can you grant one of us access to the machine to work on it?
Or poke into it yourself?