Foreign key without the column reference

От marvin.deoliveira
Тема Foreign key without the column reference
Дата
Список pgsql-admin
I'm using Postgres 9.0.2 on Debian 5.
I have a foreign key without the column reference.
In pgAdminIII, when I click in the constraint object , it shows the
properties pane with the Columns parameter empty.
How can I fix that?

-----
Marcos Oliveira
And I still haven't found what I'm looking for...