how can I get the length of columns of a table by system tables/views

От shuaixf
Тема how can I get the length of columns of a table by system tables/views
Дата
Re: how can I get the length of columns of a table by system tables/views  (shuaixf <shuaixf@gmail.com>)
Список pgsql-admin
For example:
CREATE TABLE tb(name varchar(32));

According to pg_class, pg_attribute, pg_type, I can get the tablename,
column name, column type
however, how to get the length of columns of a table by system tables/views?
Thanks!